Thursday, June 5, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - FINISHED

I can't believe it, but I am FINISHED... and with VERY little cheating. I really had NO white carbs or sugars the entire time. That's a big feat for me.

So here's the good, the bad and the ugly about this whole deal. I can't believe I am about to post these pictures, but here goes ...

Before and Afters

 I know it may look like I'm slouching on purpose in the before photos, but I am not. Same posture in both ... I lost 2.5 pounds (my boyfriend lost 12 pounds and was secretly eating bits of cookie dough each day, so screw him), but you can definitely SEE a difference in these photos. I can tell that my clothes fit much better (some are even loose) and my face has thinned out some.

Here are my stats in inches lost:
Chest - Lost 1 1/2"
Arm - Lost 1" (I only measured one)
Waist - Lost 3 1/2"
Hips - Lost 2"
Leg - Lost 1"

I mean... combined that would be 11" total! That is assuming I lost the same amount on each arm/leg. I gotta say ... it definitely works! The best news is that 3 1/2" alone were in my waist! That's pretty awesome. 

My plan is to continue to cook this way at home, run, and do CrossFit, but I will allow myself some wine when I am out and I won't be such a psycho about getting to eat out. After all, I do love me some social time! I want to lose a couple of clothing sizes. Clearly the scale isn't my friend, so I will try to stick with how clothes fit.

As a reward for the 500 hours of cooking I have done the last 3 1/2 weeks my boyfriend is taking me on a fancy date Friday night. I'm going to tell you right now ... butter, steak, bread, and dessert will all be had. Then it's back to healthy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment